- Hospitalizations Are Downby Whet Moser on January 27, 2021 at 1:05 am
And the seven-day average of COVID-19 cases has dropped significantly too.
- The Pandemic Is Finally Softening. Will That Last?by Robinson Meyer on January 25, 2021 at 4:47 pm
With vaccination racing the spread of COVID-19 variants, America could be at a tipping point.
- Listen: Who Gets the Next Shot?on January 24, 2021 at 11:00 am
A bioethics expert on the moral questions facing our vaccine rollouts.
- Pandemic Numbers Are (Finally) Tiptoeing in the Right Directionby The COVID Tracking Project on January 21, 2021 at 7:51 pm
The United States remains in a very alarming place, but COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths all fell in the past seven days.
- Why Kids Might Be Key to Reaching Herd Immunityby Sarah Zhang on January 21, 2021 at 12:35 pm
Children rarely get very ill from COVID-19. But there’s another reason to vaccinate them.