- The Rise of COVID Denialby James Hamblin on October 31, 2020 at 11:00 am
As the coronavirus spreads uncontrolled across the U.S., the president has gone from downplaying the pandemic to disconnecting from reality.
- The Simple Rule That Could Keep COVID-19 Deaths Downby Sarah Zhang on October 30, 2020 at 11:30 am
The longer we can prevent infections, the better prepared we will be to treat them.
- Why Many White Men Love Trump’s Coronavirus Responseby Olga Khazan on October 29, 2020 at 9:00 am
More than 80 percent of Republicans think the president is doing a great job with the pandemic. Here’s why.
- America Is About to Choose How Bad the Pandemic Will Getby Ed Yong on October 28, 2020 at 11:00 am
If Donald Trump is reelected, he will continue to downplay the threat of the coronavirus, and more Americans will fall ill.
- Listen: The Virus Is Peaking, but Help Is Going Awayon October 26, 2020 at 9:10 pm
Americans now face a third wave of the coronavirus. New lockdowns may soon follow—this time, without economic support.